Replacement PCB for the Vortex Core
Out of stock
Be the first to know when this product is available
Already 121 persons shown interest.
The Atom47 is a replacement PCB for the Vortex Core. Redesigned from scratch, this PCB makes your Vortex Core completely programmable using QMK Firmware.
- QMK Firmware
- 5 Underglow RGB leds
- In-switch leds
- Through-hole micro usb connector (less likely to break off!)
- South facing leds
- Easily reachable reset button under the spacebar
- Caps lock LED
Installation requires soldering equipment.
- Open up your Vortex Core by removing the five screws in the plate.
- Desolder the original PCB using a desoldering pump or station.
- Lube the stabilizer and switches if you want to.
- Put the new PCB in and solder the switches.
- Close the case back up.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee.