The GH80-3700 is the way to make your Cherry numpad modern again.
This is a group buy! Expected shipping: mid July. Group buy closes May 31st.
Out of stock
Be the first to know when this product is available
Already 12 persons shown interest.
The GH80-3700 is the way to make your Cherry numpad modern again. It has pads to solder your own cable to, or you can use any USB-C cable while still keeping the vintage look, as the cable connector is hidden inside. There is room for a rotary encoder as well. For all your indication needs, the top row has individually controllable led locations just like the numpad toggle key does.
It also features a fuse and an ESD protection chip to protect the MCU and other parts of the PCB.
- Designed to fit the Cherry G80-3700 numpad case
- Compatible with QMK Firmware and VIA Configurator (if you flash a VIA compatible .hex file)
- USB type C with C-C support
- ESD protection and fuse
- 5 individual LED locations, can all be used in QMK
- Rotary encoder support (top right key position)
- ISP header
More pictures here